COUNCIL MEMBER APPLICATIONS AVAILABLE: The Council is currently accepting applications for membership. Deadline for applications is March 15, 2013. Please read the Membership Brochure for more details
- The Council accepts applications annually.
- All applications must be received by the Council office no later than March 1 of each year.
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- Parents of children with developmental disabilities
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- A guardian of a person in or formerly in an institution
- A representatives of non-governmental or non-profit organization concerned with developmental disabilities
- Agency representatives on the Council are determined by their agencies.
- Terms for all members are for three years.
A Governor's application must be completed and submitted with the Council application.
- Governor's Application
Council Application [choose a format]
- Submit with one of these methods
Fax: (208) 334-3417
Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities
ATTN: Tracy Warren
700 W. State Street
Boise, Idaho 83702