Council Member Applications Accepted at All Times
The Council accepts applications for membership throughout the year. Applications submitted at this time will be considered for the 2016 recruitment of members for vacant positions. Please read the Membership Brochure for more details.
- The Council accepts applications annually.
- All applications must be received by the Council office no later than March 1 of each year for consideration in that year.
- Applicants must be one of the following:
- Parents of children with developmental disabilities
- Adults with developmental disabilities
- A person with a developmental disability who currently is or was in an institution.
- Immediate relative, parent or guardian of a person with a developmental disability who is or was in an institution.
- A representative of non-governmental or non-profit organization concerned with developmental disabilities
- Agency representatives on the Council are determined by their agencies.
- Terms for all members are three years.
A Governor's application must be completed and submitted with the Council application.
Council Application [choose a format]