Hot Topics & Upcoming Events
- NEW Public Meeting Notice 12-2-2013
- NEW The Council is hiring!
- NEW Taking this survey could change your life!
- NEW ICDD Stakeholder Survey DEADLINE NOV 30
- NEW Council signs on to Medicaid Redesign Position Paper
- New True Blue Special Needs Plan Benefits: For people who have Medicaid & Medicare Coverage.
- New FAQ's By Potential Members Blue Cross of Idaho True Blue Special Needs Plan.
- New Disability Advocacy Day Events
- Take Your Legislator to Work Campaign
- 2013 Disability Mentoring Day.
- ENTER VIDEO CHALLENGE Inclusion First Video Challenge
- More Topics & Events
"All Idahoans participate as equal members of society, empowered to reach their full potential as responsible and contributing citizens of their community."
Our Idaho Partners
Idaho Self Advocate Leadership Network
A network of individuals with developmental disabilities who work together to grow through education and advocacy.
Assists people with disabilities to protect, promote and advance their legal and human rights, through quality legal, individual, and system advocacy.
Center on Disabilities and Human Development
Operates a variety of independent grant programs and carries out training, services, technical assistance, research and dissemination activities.
Our Federal Partners
National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
NACDD serves as the National Voice of State and Territorial Councils on Developmental Disabilities. We support Councils in implementing the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act promoting the interest and rights of people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Administration on Developmental Disabilities
The Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the design of and have access to culturally-competent needed community services, individualized supports, and other forms of assistance that promote self-determination, independence, productivity, and integration and inclusion in all facets of community life.