Hot Topics & Upcoming Events
- Public Forums on Employment held: Idaho Falls March 6 and Pocatello March 7
- Idaho Medicaid CSE Legislation — H476 NEW FACT SHEET
- Dental Legislation H395 PASSED
- President Obama includes Workers with Disabilities in Executive Order
- APSE Press Release on Minimum Wage Executive Order
- CMS Releases Rules on Home & Community Based Services
- Informal Caregiver Survey
- NEW VIDEO CHALLENGE PSA Inclusion First Video Challenge
"All Idahoans participate as equal members of society, empowered to reach their full potential as responsible and contributing citizens of their community."
Our Idaho Partners
Idaho Self Advocate Leadership Network
A network of individuals with developmental disabilities who work together to grow through education and advocacy.
Assists people with disabilities to protect, promote and advance their legal and human rights, through quality legal, individual, and system advocacy.
Center on Disabilities and Human Development
Operates a variety of independent grant programs and carries out training, services, technical assistance, research and dissemination activities.
Our Federal Partners
National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
NACDD serves as the National Voice of State and Territorial Councils on Developmental Disabilities. We support Councils in implementing the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act promoting the interest and rights of people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Administration on Developmental Disabilities
The Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the design of and have access to culturally-competent needed community services, individualized supports, and other forms of assistance that promote self-determination, independence, productivity, and integration and inclusion in all facets of community life.