flameHot Topics & Upcoming Events

The Council is conducting a survey of service providers for adults with developmental disabilities throughout Idaho. Please take a minute and help us learn from you.


Please take a minute to learn about the work that the Collaborative Workgroup on Adult Service System Redesign has completed and plans for the near future. Click here to learn more.

"All Idahoans participate as equal members of society, empowered to reach their full potential as responsible and contributing citizens of their community."

Our Idaho Partners

Idaho Self Advocate Leadership Network

A network of individuals with developmental disabilities who work together to grow through education and advocacy.

Disability Rights

Assists people with disabilities to protect, promote and advance their legal and human rights, through quality legal, individual, and system advocacy.

Center on Disabilities and Human Development

Operates a variety of independent grant programs and carries out training, services, technical assistance, research and dissemination activities.

Our Federal Partners

National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities

NACDD serves as the National Voice of State and Territorial Councils on Developmental Disabilities. We support Councils in implementing the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act promoting the interest and rights of people with developmental disabilities and their families.

Administration on Developmental Disabilities

The Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the design of and have access to culturally-competent needed community services, individualized supports, and other forms of assistance that promote self-determination, independence, productivity, and integration and inclusion in all facets of community life.

700 W. State Street, 1st Floor West
Boise, Idaho 83702-5868
Phone: 1-208-334-2178 or 1-800-544-2433
Fax: 1-208-334-3417

What services are available in my area?