Hot Topics & Upcoming Events
- Call for 2017 Tools for Life: Secondary Transition Conference Presenters.
- HCBS Research Study - Choice and Community: Seeking the Voice of Adults with Developmental Disabilities.
- Children's DD Services Enhancement Project Update.
- Proposed ABLE 2017 State Legislation Summary.
- ABLE Act Technical Assistant Proposal.
- New Five-Year Plan 2017-2021
- Collaborative Work Group Annual Report 2015
- Collaborative Work Group Legislative Presentation
- Partners in Policymaking Final Report
- Take Your Legislator to Work this Fall
"All Idahoans participate as equal members of society, empowered to reach their full potential as responsible and contributing citizens of their community."
Our Idaho Partners
Assists people with disabilities to protect, promote and advance their legal and human rights, through quality legal, individual, and system advocacy.
Center on Disabilities and Human Development
Operates a variety of independent grant programs and carries out training, services, technical assistance, research and dissemination activities.
Our Federal Partners
National Association of Councils on Developmental Disabilities
NACDD serves as the National Voice of State and Territorial Councils on Developmental Disabilities. We support Councils in implementing the Developmental Disabilities Assistance and Bill of Rights Act promoting the interest and rights of people with developmental disabilities and their families.
Administration on Developmental Disabilities
The Administration on Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities ensures that individuals with developmental disabilities and their families participate in the design of and have access to culturally-competent needed community services, individualized supports, and other forms of assistance that promote self-determination, independence, productivity, and integration and inclusion in all facets of community life.