The Idaho Council on Developmental Disabilities is pleased to announce a great training opportunity for planners, professionals, and system stakeholders this Fall. We are collaborating with the University of Missouri, Kansas City, LifeCourse Nexus to bring Idaho a virtual, interactive skill-building series that will benefit attendees by:
- Helping explore how a planning framework across the life span can support a wide range of planning needs,
- Assisting in team building supports and strategies,
- Learning ways to better navigate challenging systems to best support the individual’s planning preferences,
- Providing hands-on practice with Charting the LifeCourse Framework concepts and tools,
- Allowing attendees to learn with and from other Idaho planners faced with similar planning challenges.
Training dates & times
This is a four (4) part virtual series, with each session being two (2) hours for a total of eight (8) direct training hours.
Tuesday, September 12 2-4 pm mountain / 1-3 pm pacific
Wednesday, September 20 2-4 pm mountain / 1-3 pm pacific
Wednesday, September 27 2-4 pm mountain / 1-3 pm pacific
Wednesday, October 4 2-4 pm mountain / 1-3 pm pacific
Attendees must have a good internet connection and web camera to participate in each session. Session recordings will be available to participants along with additional materials via the LifeCourse Learning platform.
Registration deadline: August 28th
This work is supported by a grant from the U.S. Administration for Community Living, Department of Health and Human Services, Washington, D.C. 20201 with 100% federal funding award totaling $527,570 (Federal Fiscal Year 2022 Grant No.: 2201IDSCDD-02). Council efforts are those of the grantee and do not necessarily represent the official views of nor are endorsed by ACL, HHS, or the U.S. government.